Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 5th, 2015

Things are difficult, but I feel stronger and better able to handle them than I ever have before. I am weary. The air smells delicious. Cools spring breezes, clean sunlight and cloud mist.

I haven't backed down yet, and I don't plan to. But I can only decide that each moment of each day.

I am striving to make my words, thoughts and actions unified. That is to say, to speak the truth, practice what I preach, and act on what I feel to be right.

On the subject of being truthful, I like this quote:
"We can't always oblige, but we can always speak obligingly."

I'm now caught up on all the posts I wrote and scheduled, so there may be another interim of no posts, depending on inspiration, energy, and time. My school is getting close to graduation, and the most intense and time-consuming project of the whole two year school. So, now ya know why, if there aren't any other posts for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment